(1) The following provides you with information on the collection of personal data during your use of this website. Personal data is any information that can be specifically attributed to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller, as per Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is the law firm Lichtenstein, Körner & Partner mbB, which can be contacted at info(at)lkpa.de.
Our data protection officer can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Achim Barth, Theodor-Veiel-Str. 94, 70374 Stuttgart, Germany.
(3) When you contact us by email, we shall store the information you provide to us (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) in order to answer your enquiries. We erase the data collected in this context once storage thereof is no longer necessary or restrict the processing thereof if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we make use of commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offers or if we wish to use your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you of the respective processes as described in detail below. In so doing, we will also cite the set criteria for the storage period.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us regarding your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the relevant data protection supervisory authority concerning our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you are using the website solely for informational purposes, i.e. if you have not otherwise conveyed information to us, we will only collect personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. If you would like to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is a technical requirement for us in order to be able to display our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR):
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you have informed us of this revocation.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to this processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which we will show in each case for the following description of the function. In the event of such an objection, we would ask you to explain the reasons why we should not continue to process your personal data as we have done. In the event that you have a justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing, or notify you of our compelling legitimate reasons, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Naturally you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objections to advertising using the following contact details:
Lichtenstein & Körner Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaft mbB
70 184 Stuttgart
Tel. 0711/ 489 79 0
E-Mail: info (at)lkpa.de
Attorneys-at-Law | Heidehofstr. 9 | 70184 Stuttgart
Telephone +49 (0) 711 4 89 79-0 | Fax +49 (0) 7 11 4 89 79-36 |
Legal notice | Data privacy
Our firm | Services | Attorneys-at-Law | Awards | Profile | Contact